- Net Carbs per serving
- Serves 2
- 5 Minutes prep time
- 15 Minutes cooking time
Thank you to our low carb legend Angela for the awesome recipe. Check out her Instagram @blogging.myself.healthy for more inspo!
- Low Carb
- Gluten Free
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- frozen prawns (I have used garlic & herbs)
- 1 packet konjac rice, rinsed well under cold water
- 1 cup frozen peas (or lower carb vegetable, e.g. chopped red pepper)
- tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- splash of soya sauce
- salt & pepper
|Per 100g||Per serving|
|of which sugars||3.6g|
- In a wok, stir fry the shallot in a little oil.
- Add the frozen prawns and peas and cook for 5 minutes or until prawns are cooked through.
- Add the Konjac Rice and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- With a spatula, move the rice to one side of the wok and lightly scramble the eggs in hot sesame oil.
- Mix the eggs with the rice and prawns, add the soya sauce, salt & pepper to taste and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy :)