- 3.7g Net Carbs per serving
- 4 serves (6-10 waffles)
- 1 hour 30 Mins prep time
- 10 to 1 hour 30 Mins cooking time
These light, fluffy waffles are made with coconut flour so they are perfect for a breakfast and brunch treat. We love them with thick greek yogurt and a handful of blueberries.
- Low Carb
- Lazy Keto
- Clean Keto
- Gluten Free
- 8 Large eggs
- 115g melted unsalted butter
- 65g Coconut flour
- 60ml Coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
|Per 100g||Per 41G serving|
|of which saturates||16g||6.4g|
|of which sugars||6.6g||2.7g|
|of which polyols||0g||0g|
- Preheat your waffle iron to the desired temperature.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer until the eggs are light and fluffy.
- Slowly pour the melted butter into the eggs while still mixing.
- Add the coconut flour, salt, baking powder and coconut milk to the bowl.
- Mix with your electric mixer on a slow speed for about 45 seconds until the batter thickens up.
- Ladle the batter into your preheated waffle iron and cook until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.