- 5.95 Net Carbs per serving
- 1 serving
- Overnight prep time
- 10 mins cooking time
Blueberry & Lemon Overnight Oats
A blend of sweet Blueberries with a zest of lemon for a yummy low carb breakfast or pick me up.
- Low Carb
- 35g Seriously Low Carb Instant Porridge
- 150ml Milk of your choice (we use almond milk)
- 50g Blueberries
- Zest and juice of a quarter of a lemon
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
|of which polyols
- Mix the Seriously Low Carb Instant Porridge and milk together in a bowl and set aside to thicken slightly.
- Zest the lemon and pop on one side.
- Gently cook half of the blueberries in a pan with the lemon juice. Leave the other half of the blueberries to one side.
- Pour half of the porridge into the bottom of a jam jar.
- Layer half of the blueberry puree and half of the fresh blueberries on top, then add half of the lemon zest.
- Add the rest of the porridge to the jar and top with the remaining blueberry puree, blueberries and lemon zest.
- Seal the jam jar and leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.